The Peachland Yacht Club welcomes new members and offers full moorage in the marina as well as many other benefits including:
- Access to the marina 24/7 for use of the deck and BBQ
- Reciprocal moorage is recognized at other Yacht Clubs
- Sharing boating experience and knowledge with other Yacht Club members
- Safe, secure moorage at a very reasonable cost
- Social events with fellow boaters
- Member discounts at participating local retailers
To join, there is one time initiation membership fee, annual fees, and moorage fees, all subject to GST as per below:
- Initiation Membership
- $2,000 ($1,000 payable immediately, $1,000 payable upon permanent moorage)
- Annual Membership
- Annual Capital Cost Assessment
- $54.07 per foot, per season from April 1
- Proof of $2 million boaters liability
All members are required to pay the annual fees, including members on the wait list.
We currently have a wait list, however wait list members may have the use of slips when they are not occupied based on wait list seniority.
Contact the Membership Director at PYCMembership@shaw.ca or 587.969.3161 for additional information.