Reciprocal Moorage Procedure
Use of the PYC visitor slips are by reservation only. Okanagan Lake yacht club members wishing to reserve the PYC visitor slips must contact the PYC Fleet Captain at PYCFleetCaptain@shaw.ca or complete the Reciprocal Moorage Request online form to request a reservation, a minimum of three days in advance of the requested stay. Upon submitting a request, a reply regarding availability will be issued within a day or two. The earlier that a request is submitted, the more likely we will be able to accommodate the request.
The following requirements must be received prior to reservations confirmation:
- provide proof of boat insurance (minimum liability coverage of $2 million);
- provide proof of membership in good standing at your home club;
- acknowledge agreement with our Rules and Regulations*; and
- acknowledge a waiver of rights and subrogation*
* will be provided for email requests OR is provided within the form if using the Reciprocal Moorage Request form
A gate key card will be available for use in a lock box by the reciprocal slips, the access code to the lockbox will be issued prior to your arrival. The card must be left behind in the lockbox upon departure. Failure to do so, or if the card is damaged, will result in a $25 charge to replace the card.
There is no charge to Okanagan Lake yacht club members to use the PYC visitor slips. As we only have two dedicated visitor slips (one for boats up to 22 feet and one for boats up to 32 feet), visiting yacht club members will be limited to no more than three nights usage per stay and six nights usage per year to ensure broadest availability.
If you have any questions, please contact the PYC Fleet Captain at PYCFleetCaptain@shaw.ca.